Rodents Can Put You Through The Wringer — Let Us Help
A rodent infestation around your Elizabeth City property is almost like a rite of passage. Nearly four percent of America’s "rattiest" cities are found in North Carolina, highlighting a concerning trend of rodent infestations creeping through the state.
But just because rodent infestations have become more common doesn’t mean you have to settle for ongoing problems. In fact, professional pest control companies can help you identify potential attractant factors and resolve vulnerable entry points that may be letting pests inside.
Albemarle Termite & Pest Control is an experienced pest company serving Elizabeth City and surrounding areas. We support home and business owners with cutting-edge products, offering proven solutions for even the most serious pest control problems in Elizabeth City. Rats and mice don’t stand a chance against our pest control services, and with our selection of exclusionary tactics, they’ll never get inside again. Plus, you don’t have to lift a finger to get started; our team handles the process from start to finish.
If your home or business may be experiencing a rodent infestation, you need Albemarle Termite & Pest Control to get the situation under control. Call us today to get a quick quote for your services.
What To Expect From Our Rodent Control Process
All rodent control services from Albemarle Termite & Pest Control focus on mice and rats. We take a similar approach to removing rodents in a simple five-step process. Once you call us and get a quote, we ask you to book a time for an inspection.
This is where our depth of experience really shines:
- Our inspection service evaluates your property for rodent hot spots and attractant factors. Our experts typically look for a nearby nest or source, with the goal of identifying entry points that may have let pests inside.
- Next, our team can make recommendations on exclusion opportunities. Some of these may be manageable on your own, although others require more extensive work (more on this later).
- Once we’ve identified your problem area, we can begin our treatment process in earnest. We offer two distinctive treatments: live catch traps, and baiting stations. If rodents are in abundance around your property, we may opt for a baiting strategy. However, if populations are more manageable, we may instead install bait stations at entry points around the exterior or opt for live catch traps.
- The typical cadence of our rodent control process depends on your specific needs. Our live catch program works optimally on a monthly, quarterly, or bimonthly basis. In contrast, our baiting strategies largely depend on the seriousness of your situation. We always adjust our treatment strategy based on technician observations, which allows us to deliver excellent results for you and your property.
- Need something a little more robust? We also offer exclusion services depending on your situation. Your assigned technician can propose comprehensive solutions or provide DIY suggestions against specific attractant factors. Full estimates are available online or over the phone.
You can get started with rodent control services from Albemarle Termite & Pest Control today. Call now to book your initial inspection or get a quote for services.
Rodent Relief Is A Call Or Click Away
Living with the reality of a rodent infestation can be frustrating, discouraging, and even downright scary. Thankfully, you don’t have to navigate the treatment process on your own; the professionals at Albemarle Termite & Pest Control are available to help. We’ve supported hundreds of property owners in Elizabeth City with long-lasting rodent control services, combining interior services with exterior barriers to ensure the pests never come back.
You can get started on a customized rodent control plan by contacting Albemarle Termite & Pest Control today. Give us a call to speak with a technician and book an inspection at your earliest convenience.