Trusted Pest Control Solutions For Harbinger, NC Properties
??Surrounded by some of North Carolina’s most beautiful water, the community of Harbinger is nothing less than picturesque. Located within this quaint town are local eateries, golf courses, and other businesses that provide its residents with all they need. Living on the North Carolina coast means experiencing pleasant warmth throughout the year, with a slight dip during the winter months. The area also brings a modest amount of rain, but not too much that you can’t enjoy being on the water or golfing. With these conditions come common area pests like silverfish, termites, cockroaches, and rodents that are fixated on gaining access to your property.
With more than a century of combined experience in the pest control installation industry, the three generations that run Albemarle Termite & Pest Control are ready to make pests a distant memory. We pride ourselves on always making sure that our customers receive the best, which is why all of our employees are certified by the state of North Carolina, we offer competitive pricing, and all of our services are proven safe and effective. To keep your property free from pests, contact us today!
Home Pest Control In Harbinger, NC
Home should be your safe place, not somewhere that you have to worry about pest invaders. Luckily, there’s Albemarle Termite & Pest Control. We’re dedicated to making sure that your home is pest-free no matter the time of year and to meeting you where you’re at. That’s why we offer clients a variety of plans:
- All Seasons. If you’re looking to dip your toe in consistent care but still have a team on your side, this plan is for you. It includes quarterly exterior treatments and re-treatments as necessary and covers 30 pests, including rodents.
- All Seasons + Frequent Invaders + Lawn. For the home that needs a little extra, try this plan. We’ll visit you monthly and perform six lawn treatments for the likes of mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and fire ants. This plan covers 40 pests and re-treatments as necessary.
- All Seasons + Frequent Invaders + Lawn + Termites. This is for the homeowner who takes no chances. You’ll receive everything in our middle-range package with the addition of termite control, which can prove invaluable.
We also offer homeowners pest-specific treatments for the likes of bed bugs, termites, and moisture control, which is so key in Harbinger. For quality home pest control that you can count on, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Harbinger, NC
As members of the community, we’re familiar with the landscape that we serve. And with more than 100 years of combined experience servicing commercial customers, we know how detrimental a pest infestation can be to your business. That’s why at Albemarle Termite & Pest Control, we’re dedicated to ensuring that business as usual is how things are. We ensure that all of our technicians are not only licensed and certified by North Carolina, but we personally perform background checks and screenings to further ensure your safety and the quality of our work. From inspection to the commercial pest treatment plan, we work with business owners to completely customize a plan that is matched to your industry, schedule, and budget. We are dedicated to keeping pests out of your business in a way that is equally safe and effective, and we’ll prove it. Contact us today for more information on keeping your business pest-free.
Why Is It So Hard To Keep The Silverfish Off My Property In Harbinger?
Believe it or not, silverfish aren’t fish at all! They get their name from their fish-like slithering movements and their metallic silver coloring and are easily spotted with their oversized antennae. While silverfish are primarily a nuisance and don’t pose any significant health risks, they are particularly hard to get rid of from Harbinger properties. Along the way, silverfish are likely to nibble on books, papers, wallpaper, and carpets, while leaving behind their droppings. Having a silverfish problem is usually a solid implication that you have a moisture issue. Add into the mix that they’re commonly found in places like basements, attics, and garages, which are commonly not frequented much by humans, and it’s easy to understand why they’re even harder to keep off of your property. Unless you’re able to address all areas of moisture, it’s likely that silverfish will continue being a problem.
For more information on addressing silverfish, contact the team at Albemarle Termite & Pest Control today.
How To Prevent A Bed Bug Infestation In Your Harbinger Home
Bed bugs are a nightmare of a pest. They make their way inside your Harbinger home, many times unnoticed, and continue to lurk around until they’re able to get a sufficient blood meal. But preventing a problem is possible with a few pointers:
- Inspect secondhand items. One of the most common ways that bed bugs make their way inside your home is by latching onto used goods like appliances, mattresses, and furniture that may have been stored in unsanitary conditions. Before allowing any of these items inside your home, always inspect them carefully and safely.
- Always be scrupulous. It’s also very easy to bring bed bugs along with you after traveling, taking public transportation, or even going to the movies. That’s why you should always give a very close look at your clothing and belongings after being out and about.
- Look for the signs. There’s nothing worse than allowing a bed bug problem to continue, as they will only grow and continue to wreak more havoc. That’s why if you notice any of the signs of bed bug activity, never ignore them. Some include rust-colored staining on bed linens, being covered in large welts, and spotting bed bugs themselves or their byproducts, like eggshells, fecal matter, or nymphs.
- Contact the professionals. When it comes to bed bugs, handling an infestation is truly a difficult process. Miss one step or don’t complete it fully, and you may end up with a more aggressive issue than you previously had. That’s why the best thing you can do to either prevent an issue or handle a current one is to contact a professional exterminator for bed bug control.
For more information on preventing a bed bug infestation or for the safe removal of one, contact the professionals at Albemarle Termite & Pest Control today.